WELCOME TO GRAD 2019
Please check back frequently for updates and important information
Grad parent meeting on Tuesday December 4 at 6:00pm in the High School Learning Commons
Grad Bake Sale during Parent Teacher Interviews November 5 and 7 4-8pm
Gift Wrap oder forms have been distributed to all the grads. If your child does not have one, please see Mr. Sych. All instructions for registering and ordering are found in the packages. Cheques must be made out to Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS). All order are due by MONDAY NOVEMBER 19.
Questions should be directed to Coralie Freadrich (780-385-1658)
Cap and Gown
Thursday May 23, 2019 Venue TBA
Friday May 24, 2019 Camrose Regional Exhibition
Barry Dmitri from Jostens will be at school on Thursday October 4 from 12:00-2:00 for sampling, sizing and ordering of Grad Rings. His contact information is: Office 780-962-0102, Cell: 780-915-5943 or Toll Free: 1-844-750-9050
Please refer to the 2019 catalogue that can be found on the Grad 2019 Google Classroom page
Grad photos are tentatively booked for Thursday March 7, 2019.
OLMP Graduation Ceremony and activities are held towards the end of the school year in May and to participate in the ceremony and activities students must be eligible to obtain an Alberta High School Diploma, Certificate of High School Achievement, or Certificate of High School Completion.
Therefore, Grade 12 students who wish to participate in the graduation ceremonies must meet the following requirements:
● Meet the High School Diploma requirements established by Alberta Education (See above).
● Must have completed Religion 15, 25 & 35
● Must be in attendance at the school for the full year (or agreed upon by the school)
● Must have the possibility of obtaining 100 credits by June of the graduation year.
● Are passing the required courses stated above as of the midterm reporting period (students who are working on courses required for their High School Diploma through Alberta Distance Learning must have a majority of modules completed by the midterm reporting period).
● All school fees are paid.
Students who are failing required courses may not be eligible to participate in the ceremony and activities. Students are responsible to make sure that they meet the requirements for graduating.