Welcome to Our Lady of Mount Pleasant Catholic School
Check out our SMORE
- All busing requests will be processed through your child’s Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS) PowerSchool account. The EICS transportation department will assess fees, if applicable, invoice, and forward processed requests to Battle River.
- Bus passes will be assigned to all urban riders (within Camrose) by Battle River.
- Bus passes, which include the stop location, pick up and drop off times, can be picked up at the Battle River School Division Transportation Office located at 6211-48 Avenue starting the third week in August.
- Students residing in rural Camrose will receive a phone call from the bus operator with all relevant information prior to school start up. No bus pass is required.
- In the event of a late bus, cancellation or emergency, Battle River will use an automated call out system to contact parents and will also update their website atwww.brsd.ab.ca.
Students in grades 5-12 have a variety of options choices. Click here for the schedule of fees.
Supplies and Technology
Elk Island Catholic Schools will continue to provide all students with basic school supplies (paper, binders, pens, etc) at no cost. All students need to purchase their own indoor running shoes for physical education classes. Grade 5 and 6 students need indoor shoes as they will have outdoor recess throughout the day and are not permitted to wear shoes worn in the back green space indoors after recess. All students are required to have a pair of indoor shoes for gym class.
Dr. Jody Carrington - October 26, 2018
Elk Island Catholic Schools in partnership with Camrose Association for Community Living is excited to present Dr. Jody Carrington on Friday, October 26th. Dr. Carrington will be speaking on the topic of the Power of Relationship. This free event will start at 7:00 p.m. at CityLights Church - located at 4920-48 Street.